Wednesday, September 7, 2016

SCARLET NIGHTS “FEVER” - StudioFOW

SCARLET NIGHTS “FEVER” - StudioFOW: SCARLET NIGHTS “FEVER” - StudioFOW





And my ewo cents that Naughty Machinima labeled as spam



With so many of my favorite contributors having worked on this. I never expected it to be such a woman/human defiling piece of brilliantly rendered, scripted, and edited tripe. I don't think I would have posted this were this not a fettish based site. That being said. my reaction also could have easily been subdued if you had shown any indication of how these two villains had so negatively effected this persons life to make such retribution even seem remotely justifiable even from a fucked up point of view. Have we as fans pushed you to become desensitized un empathetic Machinima masters? I'm for depraved and socially deviant sexual acts as much if not more than the next gal. But this... Anyone that got off watching this deplorable loathsome act ... well I think you should seek professional help or just jump into highway speed traffic.  Peace. CD~

No comments:

Post a Comment